10.05.2009

closer.

I realize now that I've been contemplating making the worst decision in my life for someone I don't even know. The sad thing is, this doesn't bring me to stop. It only makes me want to get to you know a little bit more and a little bit more. It's like i HAVE to know that I'm wrong about you before I can make any decisions. But you won't give me the chance. I don't know why it was ever a good idea to open myself up to you when clearly you weren't ready to do the same.

Being here is stressful. I want to go back a couple weeks to when I didn't have any legit work to do. And I was just living as I pleased. Coming and going when I wanted with nothing else to worry or care about.

The conversations in my head go back and forth constantly. I need to make a decision and stick to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment