12.01.2009

back to you.

Last night I came to an ugly realization. I realized that it always comes back to you. Whether it comes back in a romantic way or just in the way that I want you back in my life. For a while, at least. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to take from this. It's funny when I look back on all the pretty lies you told me. Who knew that they would haunt me. But what am I supposed to do? I can't cut out the good part of our relationship and loop it over and over. I don't know if we're supposed to see each other again. But I think that's what I want. I don't know why. I guess, I just never got closure. This is honestly driving me nuts. I can go hours, days, weeks, without thinking about you. But the minute you creep back into my head it's like you've made a permanent place to stay. I can't handle that anymore. But I don't know how to get the image of you out of my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment